Monday, November 24, 2008

Severe Procrastinator(s)

What have I been doing in the last 48 hours?
Nothing.

I went to Riska's house with Fri Sunday night to, supposedly, boil our frozen brains in the greeting of this i-Motion Debate Contest in the University of Indonesia tomorrow. And yet, as the clock ticks and delivers us to the D-day, we simply are not doing anything to prepare ourselves. Not a single motion is being rehearsed. Not a thing.

The whole skipping class today was not worth anything too, surely.

These are what we have been doing:


Sticking our lazy buttocks to the chair in front of our computers..

And here are some other sights if you are interested in seeing:







Yeah.I have been cursing my own self the whole time.

So here it is: the three (lazy) musketeers!



And yet, we still have not figured out what to do.

My oh my.

2 comments:

Fri said...

terimakasih untuk nama baiknya ^^
pantat gw jadi tepos nih gara2 duduk di kursi kayu mulu

Aprillia N Kartikasari said...

uooooi kmana ajaaa looo
gw sms ga dibales ih ga ada kabar
kmrn lo katanya ga mau skip mbm senin hha
ayo cpat pulang k bandung, aing banyak cerita