Sunday, November 23, 2008

Negativouch!

I feel so much.. troublesome.

In the middle of doing this yummy 2000-word argumentative essay for my Academic English Writing class, when I found that the topic is too wide already to be elaborated more upon. I guess the whole drama would be the filling for this beautiful Sunday morning everybody but me are having. Darn. College life sucks to the fullest. I am on the lowest point of my sanity due to this crazy cycle.

And the fact that my brain is still too empty to greet the i-Motion debate competition makes my life even happier. Oh well. Not to mention those days I will have to catch up when I leave for that..

Fyi, Inter beat Juve 1-0 last night and that is just so sad ;(



Somebody needs to teach me how to be more positive right here right now, definitely.

Anyone?

2 comments:

Zeng Mei-Ying said...

...what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. itulah yg bener2 gw pelajari n alami slama gw kuliah disini ^^

emang susah sih, tp percayalah lu bisa melewati semuanya ini en ketika lu udah menyelesaikannya, you'll be proud of yourself ^^

ayo dian smangat! essay gw jg lagi on progress nieh (>_<)

sori yah klo gak membantu...

dian n. kusumadewi said...

waaa ni'i makasih ya ;) to know that we are not alone after all is somewhat nice.. tp tetep capek aja gue ni'i hehehe