Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged.

I was supposed to be doing a research for my scientific writing class when I dropped by to Chika's page and found out that she had tagged me to do this thing:

# Each blogger must post these rules.
# Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
# Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
# Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.

So here I go, abandoning my research ;D

1. I am seeeeeriously afraid of snakes. I hate hate hate them for their unbearably sleek skin and sickening way of movement.

2. I try so hard to be a social person. Being in crowds - unfamiliar ones especially - discomfort me most of the times.

3. I do not eat eggs because I hate the smell of them. However, I love the smell of honey but darn I am allergic to it.

4. My dream guy, anyone? It should be Preston Burke from the Grey's Anatomy! Brainy, muscly, handsomy... he is my McDreamy!

5. Not trying to be lofty, but I think I am different.

6. I cannot stand people who are snobbish.

7. I have a thing for books -- good books really kick my ass.

8. Being looked up to intimidates me a whole lot. I am very insecure for reasons I cannot understand.

9. I am still a Houstonian in the heart thanks to AFS.

10. .... Okay I got stuck over here and how I wish I had been more elaborate. Do not I know myself, or what!

Should go back researching, and would love to delegate this to Tika, Fri and Jihan.

No comments: